Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz180OnBB43

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meet Mrs. Lewis

Welcome to third grade! I am so excited to start an exciting learning adventure with you! I can't wait to get to know you. I am sure you are wondering a little bit about your third grade teacher.

My husband's name is Travis. We've been married for three year. 



We live in Butler with our dog Cali. 
Cali as a puppy!

Cali is the dog on the bottom. He is cuddling with his cousin Nitanee.

I grew up in a very little town called Brookville with my mom, dad, and brother Brent. My brother is married and this summer they had a little boy (Seth). I am so excited to be an aunt!
Emily, Brent, and Nitanee

Baby Seth

I hope you learned a little bit about me. I can't wait to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment